What is Prefabricated House?
The prefabricated house is a light steel house model which is produced by applying insulation material on the galvanized steel and applying betopan coating on it. Structurally, it provides many advantages. For example, earthquake resistant, high thermal insulation, can be produced in desired dimensions and can be moved to another place when desired is the most preferred reasons.
Advantages of Prefabricated House:
- Price is cheaper than reinforced concrete houses.
- It is resistant to earthquake because it is produced with galvanized steel, it is almost impossible to demolish.
- It can be easily separated and transported from the floor.
- Systems such as air conditioning and combi boiler can be easily integrated. Air conditioning lines can be produced ready.
- It can be produced as super luxury by using material as per request.
- Electrical water installations are produced as ready and there is no limit on quantity. An extra plug or water line can be towed to the desired location.
- Patio, balcony etc. All details can be applied.
- By using recycled materials, the least damage to the nature is ensured.
- There is no basic digging problem.